Subhan'Allah! I guess when I take a break, I take a break, lol! Seriously though, life happens and my family is the most important thing to my heart, besides of course Allah!
Lot's of things have happened, we moved, we had my oldest tested for different things, and have found that she has Auditory Processing Disorder. I have taken lots of time reading and getting as much info as I could on it as well as taking her to therapy. I'm so thankful after a year of therapy there has been some improvement, we are still not where she should be but we are hoping in time to get there. In a future post I'll write more on what Auditory Processing Disorder is, and the therapy that my daughter has been doing, In sha Allah!
We are still homeschooling, which is taking so much of my time, and can be so overwhelming at other times. We are finishing up another year, the count down is on, 29 more days, In sha Allah. Then of course I have to make 2 portfolios this year, this is the choice I chose for my State. This can be time consuming and not fun, but it is nice to see a years worth of work all rolled up in one book. My oldest likes to look at her other portfolios. Then of course I need to get ready for the next school year. I will have 5th, 3rd, 1st, and a preschooler, it will be a busy one! Not only this, but we will be schooling in Jordan, not sure for how long we'll be there, I guess that will depend on how long the kids and I can handle not being with our father/husband. I'm sure that will be an interesting experience.
We got a cat, and all I can tell you that was the biggest mistake I ever did. She was very cute, but so annoying. I tried hard to not let it bother me, when she would get on my counters, table, on my clean dishes in the dish drainer...but when she decided to start urinating on my sofa, that was more than I could handle. I did everything I could to clean it, and even though we didn't seem to smell it, the cat still would urinate on it. After 3 days, I said she is going, but my kids cried it broke my heart, and I was willing to give it a new chance. I mean, we have had the cat for about 7 months, and she never did anything like this before. I even blamed it on happening because my son had an accident on the sofa. But...she just won't stop, so I said she has to go. There is no more and's, if's or but's,she is gone! I'm not really mean, she is just going to my mother's so the kids will get to still visit and see her, but I'll be able to live in my living room again.
I really did plan on keeping the blog updated, and In sha Allah, from here on out I will!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment