7 years ago
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Daylight Savings!
Twice every year we have to change the time, I for what think this is a big nuisance. I mean, "Really what is the point?". In the fall, it gives you more daylight in the morning, but it gets so dark so early. In the spring, yes, we do get more daylight. So I guess, it is better this way. Then again we have to deal with everyone getting used to the time. My children still woke up the same time they would have yesterday, so everything was delayed an hour. What did it give us, one huge headache. The day started out good, and turned into a huge downward slide. The upside, was on our way home, because of the hour difference, it was Magrib (Sunset) time. Subhan'Allah! How beautiful the sunset was! I kept thinking, "oh, I so wish I had my camera right now!". So many beautiful colors like pink, purple, indigo, orange, and so many more. The way the sky reflected off the lake! When you see such beauty in the nature around you, it's a reminder for us to reflect on our Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, The One True God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment