Friday, November 4, 2011

My Break!

Assalam Alaikum,
   I am trying to get back to somewhat of a routine after having my little one, which has been more difficult this time, with having to school two kids right after having him, as well as kinda schooling, entertaining my pre-schooler. I have been lacking on the home front, and the house seems to have taking the brute of my time. We have just completed our 1st quarter of school, alhumdullelah, and it is just before EID-Al-Adha. I am thankful that it is working out this way, so we are taking a week break, YEAH!!!
I would love to say that I am really going to be able to relax, but that is just not possible, so I have told the kids this is the plan. I will clean the house for the next 2 days (because really I have neglected it), Then the we will all work together to get ready for EID, which will be fun inshallah. Then inshallah, I am all theirs, LOLS. I have agreed to play what they want, read stories...whatever they would like. Well, almost whatever they would like! :)
I still have do the homeschooling Portfolio, but am hoping to work on this after Fajr, when the kids are all still sleeping.
Being a Mother equals no breaks, but being a Homeschooling Mother definitely equals no breaks!

2 comments:

OMWITS said...

Asalaamu Alaikum

Seems your break is lasting forever!

catdog said...

Wa Alaikum Salam!
I was not planning on being away as long as I was. A lot has happened, but I am hoping, inshallah, to get back into writing.