Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Homeschooling!

How did I forget to post this?  LOL!

I can't believe that we have already completed a month of school. Time sure seems to be flying lately. I have to say I am very happy with my choice of curriculums this year, the only one I'm not in love with, is the second grade reading and phonics from Horizon. I like both K and 1st grade, but the second so far is just reviews, and it looks like it could be that way through the whole curriculum. My favorite curriculum is our science. R.E.A.L. Science (LIFE). It has been alot of fun with lots of hands on. My kids are all learning a lot from it. It's mostly for my 2nd grader, but I use it with my K'er and Pre-K'er, just don't give them all the paper work.
We have been doing what seems like a lot of projects with more to come.

No comments: